- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Rejowana joined the firm in March 2020 as a Trainee Solicitor within the Private Client Department dealing with Wills and Probate matters. She is currently based in our Gravesend office.
What Rejowana says:
I studied Law at the University of Westminster where I completed my LLB Hons degree and Legal Practice Course (LPC), graduating in 2015.
Following the completion of my studies, my career started with me working within the Civil Litigation Department of Direct Line as a Paralegal. Subsequently I spent nearly two years working for the Home Office, as an Executive Officer within the Asylum Team, where I gained extensive experience working with vulnerable clients from all walks of life.
Whilst at the Home Office I secured a Training Contract with Martin Tolhurst Solicitors and joined the firm in March 2020. I have since been working within the Private Client Department dealing with Wills and Probate matters. I have been supporting other solicitors within the department whilst developing and learning this area of law.
In my spare time I enjoy reading self-motivational books and am an avid reader of fictional novels. Aside from this I am a keen baker and often like to bake my favourite banana loaf cake.
If I were not a lawyer, I would be…
A food critique so that I can taste all the different types of food around the world for free!
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three things with me they would be…
A camera to capture the experience, "A Thousand Splendid Suns" the book and a boat to get me home.