- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Paige joined the firm in February 2019 and has worked hard to become a licenced conveyancer based in our Ashford office.
Paige deals with a variety of sale and purchase work including freehold, leasehold, shared ownership, new build and right to buy transactions. She has helped buyers with Help to Buy scheme work including Help to Buy ISAs.
What Paige says
I always had an interest in working in law, and decided to begin qualifying as a Legal Secretary with the Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs in 2016. I started working as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary later that year at a longstanding firm in Ashford and completed my secretarial diploma in 2017. I later spent time as a Conveyancing Paralegal with a firm in Canterbury before being offered a legal secretarial position at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in February 2019.
I currently specialise in freehold sale and purchase transactions, including Help to Buy ISAs.
I have been studying with the Council for Licensed Conveyancers to qualify as a Licensed Conveyancer since October 2019 and began my role as a Conveyancer at Martin Tolhurst in April 2021.
Outside of work I love going on long walks and discovering new places with my partner and our golden retriever, Reggie. I also love singing, practising yoga, reading, and binge-watching box sets.
If I were not a lawyer,
I would have loved to be in the West End – perhaps in another life!
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take three things,
I would take the Harry Potter books (they count as just one item, right?), the film ‘Stand By Me’, and Ed Sheeran’s ‘Multiply’ album.