- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Mary is a Family Law Executive within our Gravesend based Family Department. She has expertise in divorce, financial, children issues and personal injury claims.
Mary primarily assists the department with advising clients, drafting legal documents including court orders and attending court to assist Counsel at hearings, and also holds her own caseload.
What Mary says:
“After completing my Law degree at the University of Kent in 2004, I went straight into employment as a Personal Injury Claims Handler. Although I enjoyed my work, I was keen to broaden my working knowledge of the law in other areas and therefore went into general practice as a Legal Assistant in 2005 where I found my niche in Family Law.
Since that time I have worked both locally and in London within the area of Family Law. I have worked with both solicitors and judges, dealing with the heavier work that arises in cases such as drafting legal documentation and preparing cases for court hearings. This involves attending court hearings from time to time to provide support to the client and assistance to the barristers instructed to represent them.
Outside work I enjoy landscape painting; photography and playing the piano.”
If I weren’t a lawyer, I would be...
A Zoo Keeper working with primates, preferably Orangutans; they’re far less complicated than us human beings.