- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Lucy is a key member of the conveyancing team based at our Sittingbourne office. She specialises in all aspects of Conveyancing, with particular emphasis on Freehold and Leasehold transactions.
What Lucy says:
“I completed my LLB Hons degree at the University of Kent in 2010 before joining Martin Tolhurst Solicitors initially as a Conveyancing Secretary.
I was keen to progress and after two years, I was then promoted in 2012 to become a Conveyancer.
I have a genuine interest in Property Law and I enjoy working with people, so I could not think of a better job to have which utilises them both. My favourite part of a conveyancing transaction is hearing the joy in clients’ voices when I tell them they can go and collect the keys to their new home.
Having sold and purchased properties personally, I understand the stress and anxiety this can bring. I find keeping clients updated throughout the process; explaining what will be happening step by step and most importantly providing realistic time scales helps the transaction progress smoothly and as stress free as possible resulting in a more enjoyable experience.
In my spare time, I enjoy running in the great outdoors and watching films. I also enjoy reading the occasional good book.”
If I weren’t a lawyer, I would be...
A holiday rep as it would combine my 3 favourite things in life - sun, sea and sangria!