- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Lucie is a Trainee Solicitor who recently started in our Private Client Department.
Her personable approach means that clients can feel confident that she will consider their enquiry and deal with it in a sensitive, professional and efficient manner.
What Lucie says:
“Having graduated from the University of Northampton attaining my LLB (Hons), I then went on to read a Masters degree (LLM) in Legal Justice at the University of Surrey.
Further to this, I went on the complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) at the College of Law in Guildford in 2008.
Prior to working at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors, I worked as a Paralegal in a national Personal Injury firm. In this role I managed an extensive claimant-based caseload. I have also worked for a nationwide charity dealing with all matters of law, specialising in housing matters on behalf of social housing tenants. My duties in this role involved me attending the court on a weekly basis and providing initial legal advice on housing solutions and the eligibility of the tenants to the appropriate benefits.
Outside of the office, I enjoy travel having recently returned from a trip to Australia. I thrive on trying new outdoor activities such as the Charity Pancake Day Race that I took part in with the firm more recently and I enjoy time with friends.”
If I weren’t working in the legal profession, I would be...
An ornithologist researching penguins.