- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Kathiga is a residential conveyancer based in our Longfield office. Since completing her Legal Practice Course in 2009, Kathiga has focused on dealing with both freehold sale and purchase transactions.
A number of recent cases have presented her with complex financial issues for which she has been able to achieve a positive outcome for all of her clients. Kathiga has also recently been involved with several transactions which have presented her with technical boundary issues which she has found exceptionally diverse and exciting.
What Karthiga says:
I completed my LLB degree with honours in 2007 at University of London and then moved on to do my Legal Practice Course (LPC) at College of Law London. Since completing my LPC, I have been working with an array of Law firms and companies. This includes city firms as well.
I have experience in Civil Litigation, Immigration Law and Residential Conveyancing. In addition I am fluent in two other languages, Tamil and Sinhalese.
I enjoy doing Residential conveyancing, because we all know buying a house is not easy and the process is very stressful. I love the fact that I can assist my clients during this stressful period of time. The best part is when the transaction completes and I get to inform my clients that they can go and collect their keys for their new home. The excitement and happiness I see on my clients make me happy.
In my spare time, I do mummy’s taxi service for both my kids. Dropping and picking them up from various activities. I also love spending time with my family exploring new places and new food.
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
I would have become a pilot flying a 390 metric tons machine around the world.