- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Kenneth is an experienced Litigation Solicitor based in our Medway Office with a demonstrated history of working in the law practice industry. He is highly skilled in Litigation, Negotiation, Legal Writing, Advocacy, Document Drafting, and Appeals.
Ken advises across a wide breadth of commercial and civil litigation matters including (but not limited to) shareholders and partnership disputes, construction disputes, real property, trust, landlord and tenant disputes, debt recovery, and employment law. Since qualifying in 2014, Ken has helped several organisations and individuals in the above areas of law. Ken uses the law to achieve appropriate dispute resolution outcomes for his clients in a cost effective and efficient manner.
A specifically diverse case Ken recently dealt with was an enforcement matter where he was acting for an alleged judgment debtor in respect of judgment passed in Poland. The judgment was transferred to the UK Courts and the same was enforced against the client by High Court Bailiffs. The Bailiffs attended the client’s property and he was forced to pay monies in the region of £37,000.00 even though he knew nothing about the alleged debt. Time was of the essence as the client had a very short period of time to make an application to challenge the enforcement. Ken was able to challenge the enforcement and recover the client’s money in a very tight time frame.
What Kenneth says:
I have spent many years of studying, firstly completing a degree in Politics at the University of Ghana – Legon followed by a LLM in Law and Development at the University of Warwick. I continued my education and undertook a Diploma in Management which was awarded by Kingston University.
I realised Law was my chosen vocation, so I completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at the now University of Law and proceeded to successfully complete a Legal Practice Course at Kaplan Law School and was awarded with an LLB from Nottingham University.
I started my training contract at a London firm in July 2012. I was called to the Roll of Solicitors in May 2014 and continued my post qualification experience carrying out litigation work until I joined Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in September 2018.
I am also a member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
If I were not a lawyer…
Life will not be worth living! However when I am not at work I enjoy sporting activities either playing tennis or basketball. I am also a keen football fan and I support Chelsea FC.
If I were stranded on a desert Island and could take three pieces of music, or books or films with me, I would take one of each and they would be...
(1) The Pelican Brief - for a book (2) The Shawshank Redemption – for a film: both have in common their slow passages, which gives me a leaden passage of time and I will almost suddenly forget about being stranded on a desert island. (3) The baby shark song recorded by Pinkfong – a popular children song featuring a family of sharks – definitely my little girl’s favourite, and listening to it would keep me close to her even while I’m stranded on a desert island.