- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Jane is a Paralegal in the Commercial Department assisting the solicitors and running her own caseload following a return from a career break having previously practised as a solicitor in the city of London
What Jane says:
With a family background in construction and property it was inevitable land law was my favourite subject at Leicester University. After completing my legal practice course in Chester I trained at a traditional firm in the Temple which gave me a broad range of experiences. Upon qualification as a solicitor I moved to an international law firm in the City to practice commercial property. During this time I worked for a variety of clients from start ups to large telecom companies and this included working on acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant and property finance.
I moved back to Kent in 2010 and I am delighted to be working for Martin Tolhurst in the commercial property department. I enjoy the negotiation of a commercial property transaction and ensuring my client’s future use or investment in a property is fully maximised.
Outside of work, I love spending time with my family, two dogs, two ponies and five hens.
If I weren’t working in the legal profession, I would be...
Riding a horse somewhere in the world…..