- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Hannah has over 10 years of experience as a conveyancing solicitor, she is based in our Longfield office and specialises in all areas of residential property including leasehold and freehold sales and purchases, new build plot purchases, re-mortgage transactions, transfers of equity and equity release.
Hannah is fortunate enough to deal with a varied caseload which enables her to not only deal with standard transactions but also those which can present challenges for which solutions must be reached. She recently dealt with instructions which involved her dealing with the purchase of a number of rural properties for which no rights of access had been afforded and also renegotiations of contracts in a large number of new build transactions.
Hannah's experience also enables her to not only undertake the day to day role of a conveyancing solicitor but also to mentor and develop the skills of junior members of her team.
What Hannah says:
I qualified as a solicitor in 2006 after completing my law degree (LLB) and Legal Practice Course at DeMontfort University in Leicester. I joined Martin Tolhurst in 2017 having previously worked in Kent throughout my career.
When I am not working, I am a season ticket holder at Charlton Athletic and I also enjoy going to see live bands perform.
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
I would be a cast member of Thriller Live, the Michael Jackson musical as I am a massive fan and would thoroughly enjoy spending my days singing and dancing to his music.