- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Hannah specialises in all areas of residential property including leasehold and freehold sales and purchases, new build plot purchases, re-mortgage transactions, transfers of equity and equity release. Hannah is a solicitor in our Longfield office.
What Hannah says:
I qualified as a solicitor in 2006 after completing my law degree (LLB) and Legal Practice Course at DeMontfort University in Leicester. I joined Martin Tolhurst in 2017 having previously worked in Kent throughout my career.
When I am not working, I am a season ticket holder at Charlton Athletic and I also enjoy going to see live bands perform.
If I weren't a lawyer, I would be...
I would be a cast member of Thriller Live, the Michael Jackson musical as I am a massive fan and would thoroughly enjoy spending my days singing and dancing to his music.