- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Holly joined the firm in March 2020 and she is currently based in our Ashford office.
What Holly says:
I obtained my LLB at the University of Waikato, New Zealand and was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 2014.
I have dealt with a variety of legal work including wills, trust and probate work however my main area of practice is property law. I am currently undertaking the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme with a view to becoming a dual qualified Solicitor in 2021.
Currently most of my time is taken up by work and studying but in my spare time I enjoy playing badminton, travelling, watching documentaries and spending time with friends and family.
If I were not a Conveyancer, I would be…
If I were not a Conveyancer I would be the female Louis Theroux as I love all of his documentaries and it seems like he has a fun time making them!
If I were stranded on a desert island and could take 3 pieces of music with me, they would be...
The Spice Girls debut album “Spice” as it is an album that, quite simply, makes me happy when I listen to it as cheesy as that sounds.
Nicki Minaj’s “The Pinkprint” as I can listen to it from start to finish and not get bored. I could also learn the lyrics, which I am sure would keep me entertained for hours in the event I was stranded on a desert island!
Anjunadeep 11 as I can imagine listening to it while sitting around a fire on the beach, watching the waves crash onto the shore.