- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Gez specialises in dispute resolution including commercial contract disputes, residential landlord and tenant, contested probate, property and boundary disputes.
He is also vastly experienced in all aspects of employment law having practiced exclusively in this field between 2007 and 2012.
What Gez says
“I qualified as a solicitor in 1996 having completed my Law Society finals at the Guildford College of Law. I have previously worked for regional legal 500 firms in Berkshire and Surrey. During my career I have acted for a wide spectrum of clients including individuals, small and medium sized enterprises, large companies and landed estates. As a solicitor at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors I specialise in civil litigation and employment law.
I enjoy the intellectual challenge of resolving disputes and pride myself on always offering a dedicated, pragmatic and cost effective approach when representing my clients.
Outside of the office I enjoy keeping fit, golf and cookery.”
If I weren’t a lawyer, I would be...
A Doctor, following family tradition