- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Farharna is aTrainee Solicitor based within our Medway office. She has worked for the firm since December 2018 and has been a Residential Conveyancing fee earner since 2017.
In this time she has dealt with a variety of sale and purchase work including freehold, leasehold, listed buildings and new builds. Farharna has helped many buyers with the Help to Buy scheme work including Help to Buy ISAs.
What Farharna says:
After gaining my LLB in 2016, I went on to complete the Legal Practice Course gaining a distinction at the University of Westminster in 2017 whereby I realised my interest and enjoyment in conveyancing. After university I went on to join a London based firm of solicitors as a Property Paralegal for the best part of a year before joining Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in December 2018. I recognise how stressful but life changing it can be when purchasing a property - whether it is your first property or another to add to your portfolio - and I hope to make the process as smooth and stress free as possible.
Outside of the office I enjoy dining out and socialising with friends and family, exploring new places and lots of retail therapy. I have also created a bucket list of places I would love to visit around the world and I am looking to tick as many off as possible in my lifetime.
If I were not a lawyer, I would be...
Exploring the world, flying destination to destination.