- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Personal Bankruptcy Limits Increase
Changes to the Insolvency Act 1986 that are being introduced on 1 October 2015 will mean that a person will no longer be able to be made bankrupt if they fail to pay a judgment debt of as little as £750 (a sum which has remained the same for 19 years).
Under the revised regulations, a petition for bankruptcy will only be able to be presented if the debt due is £5,000 or more.