- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
HMRC Daily Penalties for Late Tax Returns Quashed
The First-tier Tribunal has quashed the penalty assessments made on two taxpayers who had failed to file their tax returns in time, because HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) failed clearly to inform them of the dates on which daily penalties for failing to file would start to accrue.
The £100 fixed penalty for late filing was upheld, but the daily penalty charged if there is further delay was not.