- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
£9 Million Settlement Reasonable, Rules Court
When a married, middle-aged multimillionaire became enamoured with a much younger woman, leading to an acrimonious divorce, a dispute over the family assets was inevitable.
The husband had inherited an estate that included more than 1,500 acres of land and 17 residential properties.
When the couple were divorced in 2011, the 53-year-old wife claimed that she needed a settlement of £11.2 million in order to maintain her lifestyle. Her ex-husband offered £7 million.
It took a court decision to set the cost of a ‘clean break’ at approximately £9 million.