- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
In Brief: Employing Reservists
The Ministry of Justice has published a toolkit for employers containing guidance and support on all aspects of employing reservists. This includes:
- details of rights and responsibilities, and financial assistance for employers and reservists;
- guidance for line managers on how to manage reservists;
- managing requests regarding time off for training; and
- guidance and actions for when a reservist is mobilised, demobilised and returns to work.
As well as an employer handbook, the package of resources includes a template for developing a human resources policy for reservist employees and a sample call-out letter.