- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Matrimonial and Litigation Office Administrator/Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Matrimonial and Litigation Office Administrator/Assistant seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
Purpose - To assist and support fee earners with general administrative/typing duties and reception duties when required.
This role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Answering the phone when required to do so which may include the taking of card payments.
- Welcoming and processing all visitors to the reception area, ensuring comfort and appropriate information such as likely waiting time is conveyed. Offering and providing refreshments and other hospitality as appropriate. Conversing with visitors and building friendly rapport.
- First contact administration which includes answering the phone to incoming client enquiries, booking appointments into a fee-earners diary, sending appointment letters or emails to the client
- Carry out AML (Anti-money Laundering) searches when requested and carry our relevant conflict of interest searches on all new clients and enquiries
- General departmental administration tasks which includes filing of documents.
- Assist fee earners as requested and required to do so which may include telephoning clients, attending Court or the Tribunal to deliver documents or take notes or ‘clerk’ the hearing or a meeting.
- Prepare post for dispatch
- When required take special deliveries to the Post Office and to the bank.
- Undertake photocopying as required and the collation of Tribunal and Trial bundling tasks when required
- Using the firm’s integrated Case Management System for the effective processing, delivery and storage of information
- Undertaking other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of the Firm’s and clients’ documentation and information and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations in the visitor areas at all times.
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adhere to the excellent client care standards set by the firm.
- Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Detailed and accurate in written and verbal communication.
- Excellent people skills and ability to project a positive image for the firm.
- Organised and able to prioritise, working on multiple tasks at one time
- Have accurate typing skills (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
- IT competency
- Own transport is essential
The firm runs an established case management system, Proclaim and is Lexcel Accredited.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at email@example.com