- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Marketing Manager/Assistant - Ashford. (12 months Fixed-Term Contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager/Assistant seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm based in our Ashford Office. (12 months Fixed-Term Contract)
Purpose - To undertake Marketing for the firm which includes the website, email marketing, social media and marketing at events.
This role involves but is not limited to:-
- Creating and implementing ideas. Liaising with designers and printers to create marketing materials. Ensuring colleagues proof read all materials thoroughly prior to print. Distribute marketing materials throughout the firm. Communicate with colleagues to advise on marketing materials available (includes business cards, brochures, newsletters, flyers, headed paper)
- Managing the content of the firm’s website and social media, acting as first point of contact for client enquiries
- Researching, planning and organising attendance at exhibitions
- Collate Competitor information
- Potential video editing for firm events and promotion
- Coordinating media for the firm e.g. staff photographs
- Networking and attending relevant business exhibitions/shows e.g. Kent B2B, Kent Chamber events on behalf of the business
- Coordinating, ordering and distributing client care trophies
- Reporting and monitoring return on investment for Marketing activities
- Marketing spend budgeting, tracking and invoicing
- Liaising with suppliers and coordinating orders and deliveries throughout the firm
- Marketing planning
- Event planning and management of internal staff events
- Liaising with departments for marketing purposes
- Ordering and (where required, designing) marketing materials
- Charity/Fundraising Management
- Good educational standard required – degree in Marketing preferred
- Proven track record working within marketing
- Strong IT skills and a good working knowledge of Word and Excel is essential.
- Some database experience preferable
- Ability to use and work on own initiative
You will be based at our Ashford office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org