- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Litigation Solicitor - Medway
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Contract disputes and Debt recovery
- Negligence claims
- General property disputes and claims including misrepresentation
- Contentious probate matters
- Trusts of Land Disputes
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor who has general civil litigation and some Commercial Litigation experience including landlord and tenant experience
- It is likely that you will be 2 years PQE upwards although this level is a guide only
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff
- Willing to utilise the firm’s practice and case management system
- Ability to assist with the marketing of the department
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Contentious Probate and Inheritance Act Claims is desirable
You will be based at our Medway office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to our HR department - Rachael Andrews, firstname.lastname@example.org.