- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Legal Secretary - Conveyancing - Sittingbourne
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our busy and successful award winning law firm in Kent.
To assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm’s case management system, Proclaim
- Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
- Occasional reception cover
- Handle all confidential information discreetly
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Conveyancing department
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Word is essential.
- You will need to be dependable and flexible to business needs, as overtime may be required occasionally to include working weekends.
The firm runs an established case management system, Proclaim and is Lexcel Accredited
Excellent salary and benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.