- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Legal Secretary - Family Law - Sittingbourne
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary - Family Law department seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
To assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
· Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
· Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
· Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
· Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
· Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
· Access and input data on to the firm’s case management system
· Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
· Preparing bundles for court
· Handle all confidential information discreetly
· Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Family Department
· Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a Legal secretarial qualification is desirable)
· The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
· Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
· Attention to detail
· A good working knowledge of Word is essential.
· You will need to be dependable and flexible to business needs
Excellent Salary and Benefits
If you would like to apply please send your CV to our HR department - Rachael Andrews, firstname.lastname@example.org.