- The Best Solicitors! I would definitely recommend.
- I would highly recommend Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a very professional company with helpful staff willing to go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Absolute excellent professional and outstanding service!
- The diligence and persistence of the team shone through and made the stressful process of buying much easier.
- 10/10 service would use again in a heartbeat.
Conveyancing Legal Assistant - Longfield
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join an award winning law firm to assist and support the solicitors within a busy conveyancing department.
The role will be varied and interesting, working alongside a team of conveyancers. You will be responsible for supporting the conveyancing process and for many of the key conveyancing tasks such as drafting contract reports, preparing lease reports and undertaking search reports. You will be dealing with clients and other solicitors on the telephone and in person and assist with general case progression.
This is the perfect role for you if you have previous experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant or Legal Secretary and enjoy a busy hands on-support role.
You will be based at our Longifled office, working in a friendly team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org