- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Conveyancer - Medway
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our busy and successful award winning law firm in Kent.
To undertake conveyancing work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the Firm.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Demonstrates a high degree of competence in all conveyancing matters
- Management of support services for which the employee is responsible, including supervision of own support staff
- Active participation in marketing activities, networking and developing new business
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Providing assistance to other fee earners within the office/Firm as required particularly during periods of sick leave or holiday absence
- To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income
- To minimise risk in dealing with all work and ensure that all files are managed in accordance with the Firm’s risk and file management procedures
- To undertake suitable training and to comply with the Firm’s training policy and the competency framework of the SRA
- Completion of degree, and LPC or technical qualification.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness and drive to learn and succeed.
- You will need to be dependable and flexible to business needs, as overtime will be required occasionally
You will be based at our Medway office, working in a friendly expert team
The firm runs an established case management system and is Lexcel Accredited
Excellent salary and benefits
f you would like to apply please send your CV to our HR department - Rachael Andrews, firstname.lastname@example.org.