- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancer to join our busy and successful award winning law firm in Kent.
To undertake conveyancing work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the Firm.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Demonstrates a high degree of competence in all conveyancing matters
- Management of support services for which the employee is responsible, including supervision of own support staff
- Active participation in marketing activities, networking and developing new business.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Providing assistance to other fee earners within the office/Firm as required particularly during periods of sick leave or holiday absence.
- To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income.
- To minimise risk in dealing with all work and ensure that all files are managed in accordance with the Firm’s risk and file management procedures.
- To undertake suitable training and to comply with the Firm’s training policy and the competency framework of the SRA.
- Completion of degree, and LPC or technical qualification.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness and drive to learn and succeed.
- You will need to be dependable and flexible to business needs, as overtime will be required occasionally
The firm runs an established case management system, Proclaim and is Lexcel Accredited
Excellent salary and benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at email@example.com