- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Application Developer - suit college/school leaver
We have a fantastic opportunity for a trainee Application Developer, who has a keen interest, and a real desire to pursue a career, in software development. Full training will be provided, with genuine career progression opportunities, at an award winning firm.
The main focus of the role is the development and on-going improvement of our Case Management System, Proclaim. In addition, the role will also involve assisting the IT department, by providing occasional helpdesk support during busy periods.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Screen design
- Software amendments
- Software development
- General IT Tasks
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Display a keen interest in IT and a real desire to learn new systems and technologies
- Friendly and approachable with enthusiasm
- Flexibility and patience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Full training will be provided.
Own transport desirable.
You will be based at our Gravesend office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at email@example.com