- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Account Manager - Customer Service
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
The role involves dealing with clients buying and selling houses, in addition to liaising with estate agents and internal colleagues.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Handling outbound and inbound telephone calls to referred clients selling and/or buying property to secure instructions and business for the firm
- Discussing the benefits of the Conveyancing service provided by the firm and providing quotes where necessary
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding paperwork from clients
- Providing information regarding referred clients to Fee Earners and secretaries within the firm via Welcome Call Summaries and ad hoc communications/conversations
- Accessing and inputting data on to the firm’s client database and Excel spreadsheets
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Customer service experience is key
- A confident, friendly and outgoing telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative and be able to prioritise your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise, working on multiple tasks at one time
- Strong IT skills
You will be based at our Sittingbourne office, working in a friendly expert team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV to Rachael Andrews, HR Manager at email@example.com