- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Satvir is a Residential Conveyancer based at our Medway office, who possesses over 16 years of experience in property law. She is proficient in an array of Property transactions including domestic Freehold and Leasehold purchases and sales, Transfer of Properties and Re-mortgages.
Satvir offers clients a dedicated, professional and efficient service ensuring that transactions are completed successfully.
What Satvir says:
“I qualified for my ‘ILEX Paralegal Diploma’ in 1998 and keep up to date with changes in property law with regular training provided by Martin Tolhurst Solicitors.
I am fluent in Punjabi and English. I pride myself on the ability and passion to administer transactions smoothly and on time, where open communication is provided during the course of the transaction. This has been recognised by winning many internal awards at the firm on the back of the firm’s annual customer satisfaction survey results.
In my spare time I am kept busy with my two sons and my family. I also enjoy cookery and keeping fit at the gym. I especially enjoy running and most recently, participated in the 13 mile ‘2016 – Shine Night Walk’ for Cancer Research.”
If I wasn’t a lawyer I would be...
Working in the medical profession helping young disadvantaged people with illness and disabilities as it would be so satisfying to see a smile and make everybody feel special