- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Marsha Edinburgh is a Solicitor based within our Gravesend Family Law team.
She has over 20 years experience and specialises in the financial implications of divorce, as well as also having the ability to deal with all aspects of relationship breakdown including issues relating to contact and residence of children, Separation agreements and Pre-Nuptial agreements.
What Marsha says:
“After completing my Degree in Law, I later qualified as a Solicitor in 1996 with a background in general litigation. I have specialised in Family Law now for more than 18 years. I was Head of the Family Law Department in my two previous posts.
I have been an accredited member of the Specialist Resolution Panel for 15 years, having previously been accredited to the Law Society Specialist Family Panel.
As a member of Resolution I am committed to the Resolution Code of Conduct and attempt to deal with all matters in a constructive manner, whilst taking a robust approach where necessary.”