- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Kevin is the Partner in charge of our Sittingbourne office and specialises in residential and commercial property transactions for individuals/private clients.
He has significant experience with Freehold and Leasehold property sales and purchases and new build transactions.
What Kevin says:
“I have been employed in the legal profession for over 39 years. I qualified first in 1977 as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and later qualified as a Solicitor.
I handle a range of transactions in residential conveyancing and also have experience in commercial conveyancing which enables me to assist clients where the property does not neatly fit into the classic description of a house. During my many years in the profession I have built a loyal following of satisfied clients.
I previously run my own firm which subsequently joined with Martin Tolhurst Solicitors. I was a partner at the Ashford branch before opening the Sittingbourne branch.
Since the firm opened it’s office in Sittingbourne, my team and I have forged excellent relationships with local agents and we are frequently recommended to buyers and sellers in the area.
Outside the office, I have a keen interest in sport. I previously enjoyed playing and continue to watch rugby. I am now a keen golfer being a member of Sittingbourne Golf Club.”
If I weren’t a lawyer, I would be...
Involved in the Painting and Decorating industry which I worked in as a teenager and enjoyed.