- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Jonathan is a Legal Executive in our Disputes team based at our Gravesend office. He moved into private practice in 2001 after spending time working in the travel & leisure industry specialising in travel and holiday related claims which included working in-house for major tour operators.
Jonathan now specialises in dispute resolution and Civil Litigation which includes housing, landlord & tenant related disputes, debt and insolvency and employment related cases.
What Jonathan says:
“After studying Law and Business Studies, I qualified as a Charted Legal Executive Lawyer and joined the Roll of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in January 2006. I now have over 10 years of Post-qualification experience (PQE) but have practiced law for well over 15 years covering a wide spectrum of civil disputes.
A background in business and industry helps me to understand the needs and requirements of clients. I feel it is important to relate to the problem and apply the legal principles whether I am dealing with a contract dispute or the hiring or firing of staff.
I am a volunteer evening advisor for the South West London Law Clinic in Croydon and have won the LLST (London Legal Support Trust) ‘Champion Justice’ 2014 Award for Pro-bono Work.
In my spare time I am a keen squash player and an active SCUBA diver being a PADI Divemaster. I enjoy wreck diving mainly on the South coast of England.”
If I wasn’t a lawyer I would be...
A SCUBA Diver because: plenty of Sea, Sand and Sun, and no emails!