- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Hannah is a Trainee Solicitor based currently within our Ashford Wills & Probate team and having previously worked within our Conveyancing team at Longfield and plans to to work within our Family Law team as she proceeds through her training.
Currently Hannah is training under Richard Carter, Partner, assisting mainly with Will writing and also has experience with Freehold and Leasehold property sale and purchase transactions, New-Build properties, Shared Ownership and Buy-to-Let property transactions.
What Hannah says:
“I completed my LLB Hons degree in Law at the University of Reading in 2015. Since then I have completed my Legal Practice Course (LPC) and have been awarded a Masters in Professional Legal Practice at the University of Law. My interests and the specialised areas which I studied include; Family Law, Employment Law, Private Client Law and Advanced Criminal Practice.
Over the years, I have worked with an array of solicitors across Kent throughout the duration of my studies, gaining experience in Residential Conveyancing/Property Law, Employment Law and Family law.
Outside of the office I am kept preoccupied by my two ‘Dandie Dinmont Terriers’ and can often be found walking the pair down at the sea front. I am an avid reader with a particular interest for thrillers. I am also a fashion enthusiast and enjoy annually attending London Fashion Weekend.”
If I wasn’t a lawyer I would be...
The owner of a boutique so I would have the chance to embrace my enthusiasm for fashion.