- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Giles deals with a broad spectrum of matters from divorce and cohabitation to personal injury, contractual disputes and debt recovery for individuals and businesses.
He is experienced across a number of areas of law and has built a wide ranging caseload of matters dealt with in the County Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
What Giles says:
“I completed my law degree at the University of Kent and then studied a post graduate diploma at the University of Bristol. I joined Martin Tolhurst Solicitors as a trainee solicitor in July 2002 and qualified in July 2004 being made Partner in charge of the dispute resolution department in April 2010.
I am a member of Resolution and have therefore agreed to deal with matters in a non confrontational and constructive manner but am equally adept at dealing with the most bitterly fought disputes.
I have conducted numerous hearings, mediations and round table meetings and have been able to forge lasting relationships with local Judges and numerous barristers should there be a need to involve them in any matter.”
My healthy caseload is built on referrals from previous clients and on the odd occasion a previous opponent, which is often the best compliment a solicitor can be paid.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling with my family, playing cricket to a low standard and supporting Liverpool FC.”
If I wasn’t a lawyer I would be...
Bored senseless, working in the law is the only job I have ever wanted!