- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Preeti deals with new enquiries that are received by the firm (with the exception of conveyancing for which please click here) and is based at our Head Office in Gravesend. She is able to engage with clients and lawyers alike to ensure that our services are delivered in a professional, efficient and approachable manner from the very beginning.
What Preeti says:
In 2014, I was awarded a degree in Law from The University of Greenwich. Following this, I went on to study the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law which I have successfully completed. I have a particular interest in Civil Litigation and Family Law as I am interested in the relationships we all encounter in our day to day lives. I have worked both in Canary Wharf and Kent based firms where I was a paralegal in a busy Litigation department.
My keen interest and education in law helps me to efficiently deal with new enquiries coming into the firm. I quickly and accurately allocate new clients to the lawyer and team that can assist them. My personable approach enables me to put clients at ease and make the process of instructing a lawyer much easier.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and at weekends you will mostly find me attending a wedding or family gathering!
If I wasn’t working in the legal profession I would be...
A Criminal Psychologist. I know I would find delving into the minds of criminals fascinating. For now though I will just stick to my ‘Criminal Minds’ and ‘Law and Order’ boxsets!