- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Alan is a conveyancer who has expertise in an array of residential transactions for individuals including Freehold and Leasehold purchases and sales, re-mortgages, new build property transactions and transfers of equity.
What Alan says:
“I am local to the Ashford area and began my career as a Residential Conveyancer when an opportunity arose at a reputable local Solicitors’ firm in 1997. I later moved to a smaller firm in 2003, before joining the Ashford based Residential Conveyancing Team at Martin Tolhurst Solicitors in 2005.
Due to our own personal experiences in purchasing/selling our own properties, each member of my team prides themselves in always being able to relate to and appreciate the personal stress and excitement that comes with buying your own home. All of my clients can rest assured that my team will always be ready to guide them through the process in a patient, understanding, friendly and professional manner.
Outside of the office I enjoy playing cricket, some vets football plus some occasional golf. I also very much enjoy watching my teenage children play their various sports.”
If I wasn’t a lawyer I would be...
A sports teacher or coach which would be a great way of getting paid to embrace my love of all things sport!