- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Charity Books Go Public
From March 2014, the accounts of all registered charities are to be made available to the public.
Small charities (those with income of less than £500,000 per annum) will be required to show income and expenditure, but larger charities will have to reveal fundraising costs, governance costs, how much is spent in furtherance of the charitable activity and how much income has been retained.