- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Better Protection for Charities
Scarcely a week goes by without the Charity Commission announcing an investigation into a charity. The proliferation of issues surrounding charities in recent years has led the Government to enact the Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Bill, which is currently in Parliament. The Bill, when enacted, will allow the Commission to ban named individuals from holding the role of charity trustee.
The Commission has issued a guidance paper outlining how it intends to wield the powers, which are similar to those used to ban people who are found to be unfit from acting as directors of companies.