- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
AIM Shares and ISAs - A Reminder
Clients holding shares in companies listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) are reminded that, from 5 August 2013, it has been possible to hold such shares within an ISA, making gains and income effectively tax exempt.
Many AIM-listed shares qualify for Business Property Relief, meaning that they are exempt from Inheritance Tax (IHT) once they have been held for two years. It should be possible to transfer such shares into an ISA without affecting the holding period for IHT purposes.
From April 2014, shares in AIM-listed companies will also be exempt from stamp duty.