- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
In Brief: Data Protection Guidance for Employers
Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure that employees' personal details are respected and properly protected.
The Employment Practices Data Protection Code contains guidance on the impact of data protection laws on the employment relationship. It is intended to provide employers with a complete manual on data protection in the workplace and covers such issues as the obtaining of information about workers, the retention of records, access to records and disclosure of them.
This and other useful guidance for employers on data protection issues can be found on the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.