- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
In Brief: Acas Guidance on Holiday and Holiday Pay
The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (Acas) has useful guidance for employers puzzling over staff holiday pay entitlements.
The guidance leaflet gives a summary of holiday entitlements, setting out:
- the right to annual leave;
- when a leave year starts;
- how and when workers can take leave; and
- how to calculate holiday pay.
There is also a Q & A section that covers issues such as:
- public holidays;
- part-time workers and holidays;
- leave years that start at different times; and
- accrual systems.
The guidance is available on the Acas website.