- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
In Brief: Acas E-learning Modules
The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (Acas) offers useful electronic learning modules on a variety of topics. These include:
- starting work;
- discipline and grievance;
- equality and diversity;
- bullying and harassment;
- contracts of employment and written statements;
- working time and holidays;
- pay and reward;
- handling redundancy;
- performance management;
- conflict resolution;managing people;
- mental health awareness for employers;
- managing absence;
- pregnancy and maternity;
- shared parental leave;
- religion and belief;
- Acas Codes of Practice;
- the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE);
- workplace investigations; and
- working with representatives.
Acas will also shortly be launching two new e-learning modules on the topics of flexible working and older workers.
The online courses can be accessed free of charge once you have registered to use the Acas website.