- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Martin Tolhurst is shortlisted once again for Conveyancing Firm of the Year Award 2016!
Martin Tolhurst is delighted to have been once again shortlisted for Conveyancing Firm of the Yearaward for London & South East Region this year.
The firm were proud to be named the official Award winners of the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year for London & the South East Region 2015’ last September and also wonthe Silver Award for Conveyancing Firm of the Year award for London and the South East of England back in 2011.
The LawFirmServices Awards are the UK’s original and leading conveyancing awards, and the Awards are presented at a Gala Dinner with over 300 conveyancing industry figures in attendance. The awards are based on a decision by an industry leading judging panel. The criteria include client service standards, risk managementand client feedback. All firms have been rated through mystery shopping activities where their client service skills on the telephone were tested.
The firm have been invited to attend the annual LawFirmServices Conference and Awards Ceremony once again in September where the official 2016 regional and nationwide winners will be announced.
Richard Carter, Managing Partner of Martin Tolhurst said:
“It’s a great feeling to have been shortlisted for this Award once again! We are, according to Land Registry figures, the busiest conveyancing firm based in the South East so to be shortlisted for the quality of our service once again is really fantastic news.”