- I have the best Solicitor in the country
- Thank you for all your help and advice. I would recommend you to anyone needing a good solicitor
- Professional and friendly service!
- Always most helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Very pleasant and efficient
- Thank you very much for all of the work that you have done, delighted with the speed with which matters were concluded
Colourful charity challenge helps staff reach halfway to charity target!
QualitySolicitors Martin Tolhurst has reached the halfway marker out of their total £4,000 target today for their appointed Charity of the Year - Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance Trust.
The firms most recent fundraising effort where 11 staff members and Partners took part in the 5km ‘Run or Dye’ at Penshurst Place, Tonbridge proved successful in raising £2,000 in sponsorship alone.
The challenge was the latest initiative in the calendar of events and activities that the firm has planned ahead to help them reach their target pledge before March 2016.
This cash raised in this effort will be added to their target sum of £4,000, of which in total will buy a ventilator for use in emergency response missions when a patient has been administered anaesthetic in addition to funding a medical training course for a doctor or paramedic on to be a part of the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance team.
QualitySolicitors Martin Tolhurst would like to thank all the family, friends and colleagues that have supported these team members in this effort to raise this £2,000 halfway point so far and honoured to be continuing to support the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance Trust to help provide vital equipment and training for a worthwhile cause.
To keep up to date with their fundraising effort QualitySolicitors Martin Tolhurst latest fundraising efforts, visit us here or on social media quoting #QSMT4Charity